TOM HAKALA, HAKALA REALTY, INC.
Why should you consider putting your roots down in our community by investing in Lakeville MN real estate? Lakeville is a great place to live! It has a vibrant population and a good mix of housing types – condos, townhouses, apartments, single family homes and senior communities.
Recently, Lakeville received a write-up in a book called “Best Places to Raise Your Family.” We already know that this is a great place to live, even if you don’t have children. We think Lakeville is “number one” for many reasons. Here are just a few of them:
- Independent School District #194 consistently produces students that score high on achievement tests and college entrance exams.
- Lakeville real estate taxes are reasonable when compared to market value.
- We benefit from a convenient location just south of Minneapolis on Interstate 35W. It is only a few minutes drive to either downtown Minneapolis, downtown St. Paul, the Mall of America, or the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The location supports Lakeville’s healthy economy, and also provides the area with easy access to professional sports and cultural activities.
- Our city’s small downtown area, low crime rate, attractive neighborhoods, and excellent park system make for a comfortable small town/suburban quality of life. Outdoor recreational activities abound here. A very large, fully recreational body of water called Lake Marion is what put the “lake” in the name “Lakeville.” This Dakota County lake boasts 560 acres, 10.5 feet of water clarity, and some very good fishing, too!
- Lakeville has a number of housing options for senior living and has an active senior population!
Please give me a call if you want to know more about the Lakeville area. I served in the Lakeville MN Police Department so I know every street, every community issue, and every neighborhood. I also know the surrounding towns in Dakota and Scott County.
I started Hakala Realty after working for the largest real estate company in the country in order to provide high quality service at a very competitive price. My clients receive the same service I have always provided, but without the extra cost of a “broker’s administrative commission” that most companies charge their buyers and sellers. This is an average savings of $300-$500 for Hakala Realty clients.
If you are thinking of buying in this area, I would love to talk with you. There is no pressure or obligation and I can provide detailed market statistics and community information. I have lived in this community for over 30 years, and your satisfaction as my client is my number one priority. You can expect professionalism, prompt communication and due-diligence in representation.
Are you thinking of selling? I can save you time, money, and headaches. My goal as your Minnesota Realtor is to make your real estate buying or selling experience pleasant and profitable!
Thanks for stopping by!
Very Truly Yours,
HAKALA REALTY, INC.